Savages y Suefo's debut "Worldstyle" came out in early 2013. The eclectic album melts downtempo, dub, hip-hop, world music and electro-swing tunes. they are continuing the story with some nice remixes in also very different styles. The French trip-hop guru Kid Loco made an radio friendly version from the raw original of "Or Ve Hoshech" – a tune sung in old-hebrew language. Savages y Suefo’s longtime friend [dunkelbunt] brought new flavor to "Ballroom Breakers" with wobbling basslines and German vocals from MC Alix. Fab Samperi worked on the same tune, and his deep-swing-bossa idea fits perfect to the original vibe. Datax, one half of the Balkan Vision group made a perfect party drum’n’bass track from "Our World Our Style". M.W.D. did a groovy latin-house from "Baby Gone" while Jan Pyroman produced an atmospheric tune from "Tequila Man".
The vinyl version contains one and a half minutes of extra scratch tools on both sides, while the digital version brings more quality remixes and instrumentals from MustBeat Crew, Hanzee, Kid Loco and [dunkelbunt]. In total we can say that this EP works well in different sets wheter it’s played on a party, in a bar or in the radio.
01. Ballroom Breakers (Dunkelbunt feat. Alix Remix) 03:44
02. Our World Our Style (Datax Remix) 04:55
03. Or Ve Hoshech (Kid Loco's Belleville Shoals Remix) 04:30
04. Ballroom Breakers (Fab Samperi's Deep Bossa Remix) 04:10
05. Baby Gone (Deep In Rio Remix by M.W.D.) 05:22
06. Tequila Man (Jan Pyroman Remix) 06:16
07. Baby Gone (Hanzee Remix) 06:19
08. Ballroom Breakers (Mustbeat Crew Remix) 04:52
09. Ballroom Breakers (Dunkelbunt Remix Club Edit) 05:43
10. Ballroom Breakers (Dunkelbunt Remix Radio Edit) 03:29
11. Ballroom Breakers (Dunkelbunt Remix Instrumental) 05:41
12. Or Ve Hoshech (Kid Loco Instrumental Mix) 04:30